Rabbit House is Small-Scale Theme Restaurant in Lower East Side, Manhattan. We serve unique new Japanese style food and drinks at a cozy atmosphere in this exciting neighbor!
SECOND RABBIT HOUSE LOCATION!!!
We are going to have a soft opening for New Rabbit House Restaurant & Bar at 41 Essex Street in Lower East Side from September 11th.
We will offer six-course Omakase menu* only at $65/person (limited time price) during our soft opening.
*All items are subject to change according to availability.
*It takes approximately 90 minutes.
- 3 kinds of Snack: Egg in Straw Hat with Caviar, Sea Urchin Corn Bread Roll, Sake Bloody Mary Oyster Shot
- Foie Gras, Roasted Daikon, Kinako Powder
- Poached King Salmon, Turnip Puree, Tofu-Mango Sauce, Salmon Roe
- Signature: Trapped Rabbit, Parsnip, Rainbow Baby Carrot, Shiitake Mushroom, Spicy Chocolate Sauce
- Wagyu Beef, Summer Truffle Barley Risotto
- Sake Poached Asian Pear, Black Sesame Almond, Crème Fraiche
Please note that we do not offer Vegetarian Omakase this time.
* We can offer some substitution with advanced request: gluten-free, no-shellfish, no-red-meat, dairy-free, no-nuts, no-rabbit.
We will not be serving alcohol during our soft opening.
Please do not bring any alcohol. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
After the grand opening (middle of October), we are going to offer a la cart and bar menu with full bar!
Please reserve your spot here!
(2 seating system, 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm, Wednesday through Saturday)
Due to our new project, menu and concept of our original location have changed. No more Omakase or entree serve at this location. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
For the original Rabbit House Japanese Tapas & Sake Bar @ 76 Forsyth, also we strongly recommend making a reservation.
No server system. Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Option. Brunch Saturday & Sunday 12:30pm – 4pm.
Rabbit House was selected as one of “The Best Bars That I Escaped to in 2017” by The New Yorker Magazine!!