Rabbit House is Small-Scale Theme Restaurant in Lower East Side, Manhattan. We serve unique new Japanese style food and drinks at a cozy atmosphere in this exciting neighbor!
SECOND RABBIT HOUSE at 41 Essex St!
We opened the New Rabbit House Restaurant & Bar at 41 Essex Street in Lower East Side on September 11th.
We offer six-course Omakase menu* at $80/person (Tax & Tip included).
*All items are subject to change according to availability.
*It takes approximately 90 minutes.
- 3 kinds of Snack: Egg in Straw Hat with Caviar, Sea Urchin Corn Bread Roll, Sake Bloody Mary Oyster Shot
- Foie Gras, Roasted Daikon, Kinako Powder
- Poached King Salmon, Turnip Puree, Tofu-Mango Sauce, Salmon Roe
- Signature: Trapped Rabbit, Parsnip, Rainbow Baby Carrot, Shiitake Mushroom, Spicy Chocolate Sauce
- Wagyu Beef, Summer Truffle Barley Risotto
- Sake Poached Asian Pear, Black Sesame Almond, Crème Fraiche
* Please note that we do not offer Vegetarian Omakase this time.
* We can offer some substitution with a 24 hour-advanced request.
ex. gluten-free, no-shellfish, no-red-meat, dairy-free, no-nuts, no-rabbit.
Please reserve your spot here!
We moved to 41 Essex Street.
76 Forsyth street location is temporarily closed until a new project is coming!
Rabbit House was selected as one of “The Best Bars That I Escaped to in 2017” by The New Yorker Magazine!!