Rabbit House is Small-Scale Theme Restaurant in Lower East Side, Manhattan. We serve unique new Japanese style food and drinks at a cozy atmosphere in this exciting neighbor!
Rabbit House Omakase & Japanese Bar
Open for Outdoor Dining, Pick-up, & Delivery
41 Essex Street,
New York, NY 10002
Lower East Side
Our small outdoor dining area is open on Essex street!
from Tuesday to Sunday!
These tables are available for 2 to 6 people.
Please send us your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
make a reservation on OpenTable.
(There is no one answering the phone at this time.)
**Free Six Course Omakase on Your Birthday
For Dining in only.
Minimum Party size is 2
Required valid photo ID,Purchasing 1 drink,
Advanced request by email
All-day Happy Hour for Tuesday & Sunday
($4 off Sake & Beer, $5 off Wine)
$52/person, for 4-6 people 2 hours open bar (house sake & wine) and an appetizer combo!
* Seating for promotional deal is very limited. Please request us and make sure if there is any available one by email.
* PROMOTION CANNOT COMBINE WITH OTHER PROMOTIONAL DEAL. We have policy “one promotion per one table and one visit”.
* Course menus are not-shareable and require the participation of entire party.
* None of promotional deal and discount is acceptable for some holidays and weekends.
** Free Six Course Omakase on Your Birthday: For Dining in only. Minimum Party size is 2. Requirement: valid photo ID, purchasing 1 drink. Need to be mentioned of birthday promotion by email (email@example.com). Without clear requesting, PROMOTION CANNOT REDEEM for your visit. It is not necessary to come on birthday. About a few days around birthday works. If two people have birthday for two people party, simply we offer 50% discount for Omakase course; this is “buy one then one free”.
Free Pick-up & Delivery
Order via UberEats/DoorDash/Bbot/Caviar
Call at 646-448-4022
Sunday & Tuesday 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Wednesday & Thursday 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Friday & Saturday 12:00 pm – 0:00 am
Pick-up & Delivery Menu
- Artichoke Dip(V) ** 14
- tortilla chips, Paprika, Garlic, Miso, Green Tea
- Three-kind Cheese Plate ** 17
- European Cheese, Crostini. Recommend with Sake
- Tuna Tartar */** 16
- Prickly Pear Sauce, Dragon Fruits, Crostini
- Black Chicken Skewers ** 15
- 6pcs. Side of Rainbow Carrots
- Tako Marinade Salad ** 16
- Octopus is “Tako” in Japanese. chickpea, tomato, Dandelion, Olive-Bell Pepper Dressing
- Ponzu Mushroom(V) ** 16
- Four kind of Mushroom, Tofu sauce, Tempura Crisp
- Addicted Spare Rib ** S 16/L 24
- Over-night marinated Pork with Sake & Soy Sauce
- Truffle-Miso Gluten-Free Potato Gnocchi ** 26
- with Duck Confit and Dandelion Salad
- Trapped rabbit ** (Limited number of dish available) 26
- Roasted in Pork Caul Fat; Broccoli, Shimeji and Shiitake Mushroom, Sweet Potato, Crispy Rice Noodle, Thick Sleet Soy Sauce
- Wild Caught Cod ** 26
- Olive, Brussel Sprout, Round Daikon, Konnyaku Noodle, Clam-Soy Broth
SET & COURSE
- Appetizer Combo ** (for 4people+ Group) 90
- 2 x Black Edamame/2 x Artichoke Dip/2 x Tuna Tartar 8 pc. Chicken Skewers/Large Spire Rib
- Three Course Prix-Fixe */** 50
- 1. Tuna Tartar or Pork Spare RiB, 2. Fish or Rabbit, 3. Dessert
*All bottle of Sake & Wine, Beer & Cider are available!*
Beer & Cider
Orion Beer, Lager, 5.0%, Japan 334ml 10
Sapporo Premium Beer 4.9% 16oz 12
Tokyo White, White Ale 5.0% 330ml 11
YuzuAle, HokkaidoBrew.Pale 5% 300ml 15
Rootstock, Hard Cider, 6.9% 12oz 9
San PellegrinoSparklingWater, 750ml 7
San PellegrinoOrange, Sparkling 6oz 5
*ALL OF OUR PRICE IS TAX & TIP INCLUDED.
Rabbit House was selected as one of "The Best Bars That I Escaped to in 2017"
by The New Yorker Magazine!!