Rabbit House Omakase & Japanese Bar
Open for Outdoor Dining, Pick-up, & Delivery
41 Essex Street, New York, NY 10002
Lower East Side
Our small outdoor dining area is open on Essex street!
Our small outdoor dining area is open on Essex Street
from Thursday to Sunday!
These tables are available for 2 to 6 people
with 24-hour advanced reservations only.
Please send us your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
make a reservation on OpenTable.
(There is no one answering the phone at this time.)
We are looking for Local & Global support to fight the impact of COVID-19. Please cheer Rabbit House up!
- Artichoke Dip(V) ** 14
- tortilla chips, Paprika, Garlic, Miso, Green Tea
- Three-kind Cheese Plate ** 17
- European Cheese, Crostini. Recommend with Sake
- Tuna Tartar */** 16
- Prickly Pear Sauce, Dragon Fruits, Crostini
- Black Chicken Skewers ** 15
- 6pcs. Side of Rainbow Carrots
- Tako Marinade Salad ** 16
- Octopus is “Tako” in Japanese. chickpea, tomato, Dandelion, Olive-Bell Pepper Dressing
- Ponzu Mushroom(V) ** 16
- Four kind of Mushroom, Tofu sauce, Tempura Crisp
- Addicted Spare Rib ** S 16/L 24
- Over-night marinated Pork with Sake & Soy Sauce
- Truffle-Miso Gluten-Free Potato Gnocchi ** 26
- with Duck Confit and Dandelion Salad
- Trapped rabbit ** (Limited number of dish available) 26
- Roasted in Pork Caul Fat; Broccoli, Shimeji and Shiitake Mushroom, Sweet Potato, Crispy Rice Noodle, Thick Sleet Soy Sauce
- Wild Caught Cod ** 26
- Olive, Brussel Sprout, Round Daikon, Konnyaku Noodle, Clam-Soy Broth
SET & COURSE
- Appetizer Combo ** (for 4people+ Group) 90
- 2 x Black Edamame/2 x Artichoke Dip/2 x Tuna Tartar 8 pc. Chicken Skewers/Large Spire Rib
- Three Course Prix-Fixe */** 50
- 1. Tuna Tartar or Pork Spare RiB, 2. Fish or Rabbit, 3. Dessert